We believe that salvation comes by confession of sin and faith in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, to believe in the heart that Jesus died and rose from the dead, and to proclaim with the mouth that He is Lord. We believe the Old and New Testaments to be the infallible Word of God; inerrant as originally given, verbally inspired by God, the complete and sufficient revelation of His will for salvation and conduct. We believe in the Great Commission; to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the uttermost parts of the earth. Amen.
- We believe that God exists as one being in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, both fully divine and fully human.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives within those who believe in Jesus Christ, and that the Spirit acts in us and in the world.
- We believe that the Old and New Testaments together is God’s complete Word for His people. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of mankind, that he rose from the dead, and that those who confess Him as Lord are forgiven of their sins and will live with Him forever.
- We uphold the four Ecumenical Councils and the three historic Creeds (Apostles, Nicene, and Athanasian) as expressing the rule of faith of the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.
- We uphold the 39 Articles as containing the true doctrine of the church and as authoritative for Anglicans today.
- We believe that God has called us, his people, to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, and make disciples of all people.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit empowers us to love God and to love our neighbors, and that the Spirit has gifted us to do so.